As you can tell, I love to read. But even more than that, I love to share good books. In addition to blathering on here in cyberspace, I also enjoy sharing new authors with my library patrons. Just so everyone is on the same page, it’s important to cover a couple of details:
1. Thank you for considering me to review your book! If I agree to review your book, I will give a very honest effort to read your book and offer a fair review. Every effort will be made to find the perfect recipe pairing.
2. The agreement to offer a review does not guarantee a positive review, only a fair one.
3. I enjoy reading YA, Chick lit, Children’s Fiction & Nonfiction, Christian Fiction, Historical Fiction, Memoirs, Mysteries, Nonfiction, Suspense and of course Cookbooks!! I will not review any materials containing graphic violence or graphic sexual content. If I’m gonna need Confession when the book is over, I’d rather just opt out. I’m sure you understand.
4. At this time I am NOT reviewing eBooks.
5. I will gladly link my review to the site of your choice. I do not participate in any affiliate programs, therefore I have no bias.
6. And finally, I make no promises as to the time frame inwhich I will review your book. In addition to the reading and review, I also create/locate/enjoy the perfect recipe pairing. These sorts of things take time and sometimes a do-over or two. Patience is a virtue 😉
So having read all of this ‘fine print’ if you still are interested in sending a book my way, feel free to let me know! Just fill out the form below with your book title, genre, and bit of what it’s about. Thanks again!